Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Explains Her New Playboy Cover Shot And Nude Spread

Kendra Wilkinson Explains Her New Playboy Cover Shot And Nude Spread
Kendra Wilkinson

's ex-girlfriend has explained her new Playboy cover shot and nude spread, insisting it's two years old. The former Playmate has been open about her decision not to pose for the men's magazine again now she's a mum, married to American football star - and she's concerned her fans may think she has been lying to them.

As the magazine hit newsstands on Tuesday, November 9, Wilkinson took to her blog to explain the sexy pictures. She writes, "I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my (reality TV) show ('') that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not."

"I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn't from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I'm flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn't recently pose."


 

louis vuitton bags louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton 2010 designer bags louis vuitton 2010 louis vuitton online louis vuitton collezione

No comments:

Post a Comment