Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Michael Lohan Is A Wanted Man

Michael Lohan Is A Wanted Man
Michael Lohan

's dad Michael is a wanted man - a judge in New York has issued a warrant for his arrest. A judge in Suffolk County, New York issued the warrant on Thursday, November 4, stemming from a legal case with a Montana woman who alleges Michael Lohan fathered her child.

Kristi Kaufmann sued the Lohan patriarch in 2008 and won an uncontested judgment because Michael never opposed the baby claim, reports TMZ.com. Michael Lohan insists he was unaware of the warrant and believes it is because he was a day late making his second child support payment to Kaufmann - and he's adamant once he makes the installment the warrant will be withdrawn.

Lohan has since reacted to the arrest warrant, saying "That's a woman in Montana [who] had a hearing against me, claiming that she has my kid. I was on parole, and was not allowed to leave New York. So the judge in Montana held me in default, and ordered me to pay child support."

He explained further to Pop Eater, "I asked for three paternity tests, and even Maury Povich asked her to do one with me, but she refused all three. I went to court in New York, and they basically extorted me: Pay and admit you are in default, or go to jail. The magistrate said even if I have a hearing, she will rule against me. How illegal is that. Anyway, I paid the first month, and the second I was late on, because of election day [Nov. 2]. But I did send it, and I have receipts. So because I was a couple of days late, they issued a warrant. How sick."


 

nike airstore nike air force nike air jordan nike shoes nike running shoes nike basketball shoes nike store nike outlet nike air max nike online store Nike factory nike uk store air max 90 air max 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment