Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tracy Morgan's Comedy Career Stopped Him From Childhood Bullying

Tracy Morgan's Comedy Career Stopped Him From Childhood Bullying
Tracy Morgan

credits his comedy career with enduring years of childhood torment - because he fought off bullies by making them laugh. The "" star grew up in a rough part of Queens, New York, and admits he was subject to harsh jibes from neighborhood bullies, who teased the actor and his disabled brother.

But Morgan soon learned how to use his comedy values to his advantage - and it fast became an effective "defense mechanism". He explains, "My oldest brother was born crippled. Sometimes kids can be mean so I couldn't go get my big brother - he was crippled. I would make the bullies laugh to keep them off of me."

"When you grow up in the tough part of town, when you're the funny guy you become protected."


 

gucci bags gucci handbags gucci sale

No comments:

Post a Comment